In this episode, Blockchain technology and cybersecurity instructor at Stanford, Ahmed Banafa talks about how leading technologies like Internet of Things (IoT) and Blockchain will revolutionize how businesses do things in the near future.
- The fourth industrial revolution is driven by a trinity of technologies: Blockchain and AI
- IoT consists of sensors, network (communication), cloud and the application
- The biggest challenge of IoT is security because the more devices you have, the more you are exposed but this is where developments in cybersecurity come into play
- Implementation of Blockchain to IoT devices will help make a more secure environment
- One way businesses can train their resources on these technologies is by having their own training programmes on the job